GMS 2.3+ only. A complete top down engine for you to build your own game off. For any questions or issues please email us.
Preview: Click to Play Online Preview (FYI: Example uses left-right only sprites, but the engine is built for 4-directional and can be expanded upon for 8-directional)
Connected levels & checkpoints
- Easily set up how rooms connect to each other and where the player starts in each room depending on where they came from
- Revisit rooms without the room being set back to how it was created with the use of a checkpoint system for the enemies, chests and hearts.
'Plug n play' gamepad support:
- recognize gamepad connection/disconnection, supports switching between m+k and gamepad at any time.
- easy system for dynamically changing what controls are shown to player (via signs) when switching input.
- full player gamepad support - movement, attacking, interactions, vibration.
- Works with left/right only sprites (as in demo) or 4-directional sprites (left/right/up/down) or expand on for more
- Completely configurable stats/settings and controls
- Walk, dash & block
- 2 different (fast & slow) attacks with ability to add more
- Animated interact-able chest (can hold any other item)
- Animated Coins
- Animated Hearts
- All enemies are completely configurable, change enemy sprites and stats as you wish
- All enemies work with left/right only sprites (as in demo) or 4-directional sprites (left/right/up/down) or expand on for more
- 1. Roam (skeleton) enemy - based on (with amendments) Top Down Enemies AI
- 2. Path (ghoul) enemy - based on (with amendments) Top Down Enemies AI
- 3. Patrol (dark guard) enemy - based on (with amendments) Top Down Enemies AI
- Player and enemy flashes, collect item effect, and block/slash effects
- Animated healthbar and coins and shield/block
- Interact buttons
- Simple brick tileset, seamlessly tile-able background
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: 4+
GMS2.3 - Version 2.0.0. Published August 17, 2021
Re-worked and improved for GMS 2.3+
GMS2 - Version 1.0.2. Published August 17, 2021
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait